Welcome to episode #635 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #635 – Host: Mitch Joel. I’ve been following the work of Tim Grahl for many years. If you’ve written a business book, and then had to do the hard work of marketing and selling it, Tim is the person to know. For over ten years, he has helped amazing authors like Daniel H. Pink, Barbara Corcoran, Hugh MacLeod, Chip and Dan Heath, and many more get their books noticed with his company, Book Launch. He even wrote the amazing books, Your First 1000 Copies and Book Launch Blueprint. But life was not always rosy for Tim. While his business was succeeding, his marriage teetered towards divorce, he suffered from anxiety attacks and a personality disorder, and had the IRS subpoena him. With a new book of his own, Running Down A Dream, he hopes that his story and work will inspire others to pursue their dreams. This is a show about dreams, and how to turn them into something real. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 57:15.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Tim Grahl.
- Running Down A Dream.
- Your First 1000 Copies.
- Book Launch Blueprint.
- Book Launch.
- Follow Tim on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #635 – Host: Mitch Joel.