Welcome to episode #633 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #633 – Host: Mitch Joel. Prior to founding Day One, Drew Dudley spent eight years as the Director of one of leadership development programs at the University of Toronto. He also served as National Chair of Canada’s largest post-secondary charity, which mobilized 35,000 volunteers annually to support the work of Cystic Fibrosis Canada. He is a keynote speakers and often appears in the media. His TED talk has been voted “one of the 15 most inspirational TED talks of all time.” Drew is passionate about leadership and cultivating the behaviors that will help you to succeed and empower those around you. His new book, This Is Day One is about how to discover, define, and start to consistently deliver on your foundational leadership values. Living that day over and over is what creates leaders, according to Drew. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 1:00:05.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Drew Dudley.
- This Is Day One.
- Follow Drew on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #633 – Host: Mitch Joel.