Welcome to episode #629 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #629 – Host: Mitch Joel. Everybody is curious about creativity and the creative process. Are some people just more creative than others? Is there a true difference between those who use the left and right parts of their brain? Can creativity be learned and turned into a business process? Allen Gannett is the founder and CEO of TrackMaven, a marketing insights platform whose clients have included Microsoft, Marriott, Saks Fifth Avenue, GE and more. He has been on the “30 Under 30” lists for both Inc. and Forbes. He is a contributor for Fast Company where he writes on the intersection of technology and human nature. Previously, he was a co-founder and General Partner of Acceleprise Ventures, the leading SaaS startup accelerator. He was also once a very pitiful runner-up on Wheel of Fortune. Now, he’s an author. His first book, The Creative Curve, overturns the mythology around creative genius, and reveals the science and secrets behind achieving breakout commercial success in any field. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 51:56.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Allen Gannett.
- The Creative Curve.
- Follow Allen on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #629 – Host: Mitch Joel.