Welcome to episode #11 of Foreword Thinking – The Business and Motivational Book Review Podcast presented by HarperCollins Canada. Very few people have influenced me as much as Michael Gerber. His best-selling book, The E-Myth, made me rethink everything (from a business and a motivational perspective). Originally published in 1995, and now available in fifteen languages, The E-Myth Revisited has become the indispensable handbook for millions of small business owners, franchisors, and entrepreneurs alike. His latest venture is The Dreaming Room, a business that helps entrepreneurs practice a new approach to creative and strategic thinking. In addition to The Dreaming Room and speaking events, he continues to write prolifically about how to achieve business success in his highly-acclaimed books. His latest is Awakening The Entrepreneur Within. Enjoy the conversation…
Download the Podcast here: Foreword Thinking Podcast – Episode 11: Awakening Your Entrepreneur Within With Michael Gerber
- Running time: 26:39.
- Welcome to Foreword Thinking – The Business and Motivational Book Review Podcast presented by HarperCollins Canada.
- Subscribe to the show over at iTunes.
- Please join the conversation by calling the comment line: +1 206-350-5671 (note: this is a long-distance call).
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Always visit the website – www.forewordthinking.com.
- Connect to me through my Facebook profile or LinkedIn too.
- Upcoming conversation with:
- Beau Fraser co-author of Death to All Sacred Cows: How Successful Business People Put the Old Rules Out to Pasture.
- We hope you enjoyed episode #10 with Dan Ariely – author of Predictably Irrational.
- In Conversation with Michael Gerber.
- Michael’s latest book is Awakening The Entrepreneur Within.
- The conversation runs about 23 minutes.