Welcome to episode #5 of Foreword Thinking – The Business and Motivational Book Review Podcast presented by HarperCollins Canada. How often do you think about the world’s best performers and how they manage to “turn it on” in that moment of pressure? It may be in front of millions of people, or it may be your next sales call, we all need to better understand how to get in “the zone.” In this episode with speak with Jim Fannin, the author of S.C.O.R.E For Life, and the leading zone coach in the world. This is an incredible conversation – I hope you enjoy it. I am also looking to do a SkypeCast on the changes that have occurred in the business world since Jim Collins released his powerful business book, Good To Great. If you would like to be a part of that show, please drop me a line.
Download the Podcast here: Foreword Thinking Podcast – Episode 5: Get Into The Zone
- Running time: 33:01.
- Welcome to Foreword Thinking – The Business and Motivational Book Review Podcast presented by HarperCollins Canada.
- Subscribe to the show over at iTunes.
- Please join the conversation by calling the comment line: +1 206-350-5671 (note: this is a long-distance call).
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Always visit the website – www.forewordthinking.com.
- Upcoming conversation with John Wood author of Leaving Microsoft to Change The World and founder of the amazing non-profit group, Room To Read.
- Join me for a SkypeCast on Good To Great – Why Some Companies Make the Leap… and Others Don’t – Jim Collins – let’s discuss what’s happened since the book came out and if anything has changed. Please let me know if you would like to take part.
- Upcoming conversation about the environment with Tim Flannery author of The Weather Makers.
- This episode in conversation with Jim Fannin – Author of S.C.O.R.E For Life – The Five Keys To Optimum Achievement.
- Jim is the leading Zone Coach in the world.
- The interview runs about 28 minutes.