Welcome to episode #3 of Foreword Thinking – The Business and Motivational Book Review Podcast presented by HarperCollins Canada. I was always into punk music, so having the opportunity to interview Richard Laermer and Mark Simmons from the book, Punk Marketing was of interest to me. While the guys are not sporting the piss n’ vinegar tattoos or torn jeans of the music genre from which they snagged their book title, they are asking us to, “get off your ass and join the revolution.” Let’s take a listen and hear just how punk they truly are…
Download the Podcast here: Foreword Thinking Podcast – Episode 3: How Punk (Marketing) Are You?
- Running time: 25:52.
- Welcome to Foreword Thinking – The Business and Motivational Book Review Podcast presented by HarperCollins Canada.
- Subscribe to the show over at iTunes.
- Please join the conversation by calling the comment line: +1 206-350-5671 (note: this is a long-distance call).
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Always visit the website – www.forewordthinking.com.
- Upcoming interview with John Wood author of Leaving Microsoft to Change The World and Room To Read.
- The Secret Live – The Power Within – April 13th – Toronto, Ontario.
- On the bookshelf (and night table):
- In conversation with Richard Laermer and Mark Simmons – co-authors of Punk Marketing.
- Recorded on the phone – I apologize for the sound quality.
- Interview runs about 17 minutes.
- Punk Marketing Manifesto can be downloaded off the Punk Marketing website.
- Winner from last episode HarperCollins Canada Three Book Prize Pack is:
Jamie wins a copy of:
- See you next episode.