These are some books that are “must-reads.” Anyone thinking about Marketing and starting a buisness should take a look at these gems:
– Starting Your Career As a Freelance Illustrator or Graphic Designer – By: Michael Fleishman
– The Graphic Designer’s Guide To Clients – By: Ellen Shapiro
– The Brand You 50 – By: Tom Peters
– The Project 50 – By: Tom Peters
– The Professional Service Firm 50 – By: Tom Peters
– Survival Is Not Enough – By: Seth Godin
– Purple Cow – By: Seth Godin
That’s just the tip of the iceberg and the rabbit hole goes a lot deeper!
You need more sales and more customers. You need remarkable marketing and communications materials and strategy. Being very good is not good enough. Very good is bad. Talk to me about how to be remarkable.