Welcome to episode #713 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #713 – Host: Mitch Joel. Innovation comes from solving hard business challenges. When it comes to thinking like that, there is no-one like Stephen Shapiro. This is the work that he does. Stephen cultivates innovation by showing leaders and their teams how to approach, tackle and solve their business challenges. Applying the knowledge he accrued over decades in the industry, Stephen is able to see what others can’t: opportunities to improve innovation models and the cultures that support them. Stephen spent 15 years at Accenture co-leading their business process reengineering practice and a thriving 20,000+ person process and innovation practice focused on growth and job creation. In 2001, after publishing his first book, 24/7 Innovation, Stephen left Accenture to become a full-time innovation speaker and advisor. Since then he has published four more books: Goal-Free Living, The Little Book of Big Innovation Ideas, Personality Poker, and Best Practices are Stupid. His sixth (and latest) book, Invisible Solutions, just came out. As a Speaker Hall of Fame Member of the National Speakers Association, Stephen just finished serving a six-year term on the Board of Directors of National Speakers Association and is the recipient of the Certified Speaking Professional designation, NSA’s highest earned designation. In 2015 he was inducted into the Speaker Hall of Fame. In this episode, we explore Stephen’s 25 lenses that reframe and help solve difficult business problems from his book, Invisible Solutions. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 57:13.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Stephen Shapiro.
- Invisible Solutions.
- Best Practices are Stupid.
- Personality Poker.
- The Little Book of Big Innovation Ideas.
- Goal-Free Living.
- 24/7 Innovation.
- Follow Stephen on Instagram.
- Follow Stephen on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #713 – Host: Mitch Joel.